- Virtual Delivery
- Human Capital
- Assurance Services
- Research & Benchmarking
- Innovation Solutions
- Financial Solutions
- Private Sector
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Real Estate & Construction
- Private Equity
- Natural Resources
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Life Sciences
- Industry 4.0
- Government Contracting
- Gaming, Hospitality & Leisure
- Financial Institutions & Specialty Finance
- Assest management
- Public Sector
- Third Sector
- Private Sector
- About Us
- Industry Updates
Let us help you to right start your GRC consulting Business….
In Consultaingat, we are committed to helping you start from the scratch or filling the current missing gaps in your business. Our experts will take you through a step-by-step approach where you’ll learn exactly how to launch your new GRC business or startup consulting firm.
Among other, our experts will help you to:
- Hire, train, and transfer knowledge to your resources
- Provide you with all relevant automated high-end tools
- Be an active part of the consulting ecosystem
- Develop your operating model
- Research the consulting market
- Finalize your 3 years business plan
- Positioning your new business in the market
- Build an online presence
- Find investors and business partners
The Consultancy Game... let’s play!!
Consulting is a huge industry. In 2018, organizations around the world spent more than $155 billion with consulting firms and consultants. in fact, 75% of businesses spend between 2% and 5% of their costs on consulting support. And another 13% spend more than 5% of their costs on consultants. Life as a consultant has a lot going for it. So, why are you still working for “the man”?
The difference between a business owner succeeding or failing is the foundation you build when you first start your business.
Thorough preparation allows you to chart a strong course while still allowing you to adapt to changing situations.
The businesses that survive and thrive have the distinct advantage of being started and run by people who prepare for what’s ahead.
Starting a consulting business involves careful planning, making key financial decisions, completing a series of key legal activities, developing your brand identity, and building an online presence. If you want a competitive advantage, we’re here to help you get started.
We will answer your queries
Our experts will help you answer all the hard questions through an actionable plan:
- I have no experience; from where I should start?
- Should I hire resources first or focus on getting clients?
- What does it take to start an GRC consulting? Is it hard to start?
- Who are my target clients and how do I get them?
- What is the right mix of leaders and team members for the first three years?
- How do I market my consulting business?
- What industries hire consultants?
- What registrations and licenses do I need?
- How is the best pricing model for the services to be offered?
- How do I compete with other consulting businesses and who are my direct rivals?
our skills in business