- Virtual Delivery
- Human Capital
- Assurance Services
- Research & Benchmarking
- Innovation Solutions
- Financial Solutions
- Private Sector
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Real Estate & Construction
- Private Equity
- Natural Resources
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Life Sciences
- Industry 4.0
- Government Contracting
- Gaming, Hospitality & Leisure
- Financial Institutions & Specialty Finance
- Assest management
- Public Sector
- Third Sector
- Private Sector
- About Us
- Industry Updates
Estrategya's Advisory Practice serves many different clients in many different ways.Contact Us
Transform corporate finance to propel your strategy.
Our corporate finance experts work together with businesses to maximise their value through advising on acquisitions, fund raisings, flotations and disposals. A typical corporate finance client is either a business with cross-border capabilities or ambitions, or a private equity firm with their niche in the middle market. Partnering our clients for mutual success is what we do and during 2020 we completed several deals. We have national and international cross-service teams, providing clients with a one-stop resource for any accounting, taxation or strategic issues that may arise in the scope of a transaction.
Our corporate finance offering includes:
- Business restructuring; We offer a full range of restructuring advice to maximise value and keep companies out of formal insolvency.
- Capital markets; Our capital market specialists act as reporting accountants for companies seeking a flotation or listed companies undertaking subsequent fundraisings, acquisitions and other transactions.
- Transaction services; we understand the needs of large corporates and city institutions and private equity investors around the middle east
- Financial modelling; We design and construct innovative and bespoke financial models across a range of industries.
- Mergers & Acquisitions; With nearly 15 dedicated M&A professionals in 7 countries around the middle east, Estrategya has the regional reach that our clients increasingly need.
- Raising Finance; Our advice ranges from strategic analysis of the optimum capital structure and the available sources of finance through to the provision of highly experienced execution resource.
- Valuations; When you need an independent valuation – accounting standards, litigation, commercial or tax purposes – our team of experts can help. Our valuations teams will give you a robust valuation no matter how complex the case or information involved.